Saturday, November 12, 2011

We Got New Cereal

Hooray! My mom got us new cereal yesterday so now we can eat without having to run away screaming with the smell of blandness on or breath. That also means we are no longer associated with the black market any longer. So now we aren't criminals. I also went to the dentist yesterday, they caused extreme blood loss and I had to get a transfusion before it was too late. Of course no one knows what my blood type is so that was an adventure. The nurse said she  thought I was blood type X and started pumping what appeared to be sewer water into my skull.( I don't think she really knew what she was doing!) But the doctor fired her trying to commit homicide( whatever that is) so I kind of felt sorry for her. But that's all the time we have for today kids, just remember blah blah blah blah blah blah never say never! blah blah blah everyone is a winner! blah blah blah blah if you believe! blah blah blah, GOODBYE!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment