Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Forgot to Log Out of My Blog

The title has nothing to do with this article, I was just stating mildly pointless info. So, we ran out of bread without warning and I had to mooch off of  Mrs. Heredia, (I hope I spelled that right), and she gave us tuna sandwich's and salad. It was good. THANK'S MRS. HEREDIA! I also slept in, but that's okay because I was ready before my little brother that got up 25min before me. Plus I left my school clothes here which meant that I had to were different clothes to school and get changed there. I'm really tired because I went to a concert last night and went to bed late due to the time that it ended so I'm going to stop writing now... oh wait, now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm commenting on my darling little brother's blog. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete