Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bland Cereal

Well it happened. We got the blandest type of cereal any evil scientist could ever think of being so evil to make their cereal so bland. I think air has more flavor, maybe even the nonexistent type in outer space. I probably would have gotten more nutrition if I had eaten My bedroom window with cat hair on top. Plus I'm pretty sure you would have buy it on the black market due to it's horrible flavorlessness. I don't know how we got in touch with the black market. But their is one bright side, we probably only wasted 2 cents on those terrible little O's. So we saved money so we could buy that disgustingly cheap, horribly toxic, good for nothing, interestingly explosive, garbage some people call food,... But that's another story in... IZIK'S, POINTLESS, INFO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment