Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Have Travis's Ring!!

I have Travis's ring!! I have Travis's ring!! I have Travis's ring!! I have Travis's ring!! I have Travis's ring!! I have Travis's ring!! I have Travis's ring!! I have Travis's ring!! I have Travis's ring!! I'm excited, as you might have guessed!! It's cool!! It has a 25-link free spinning chain!! It's so much fun!! Hooray!! Ring ring ring ring!! Travis's  ring is so AWESOME!!! Spiny chain spiny chain spiny chain spiny chain spiny chain spiny chain!!!!!!!! Woohoo yay!! Yay yuuuh!! Heheheheheheheh!! Oogey boogey boogey boogey!! No Caden took the ring!! Give me back my precious!! Give it!! Give it now!! Auuuuugh!! I'm dying!! Neeeeeeeed ring back!! Insecure!! Eh eh eh eh eh eh...!! He has it still!! I NEEEEEED RING NOW!! Ring ring ring ring!!! But he give ring back soon, right! NO!! Not wait!! Get ring nowww!! muust tryy! running low on energy! He leave! And take my ring with him!! Izik angry!! He work hard for that entertaining piece of mettle!!Oh well.. Travis probably want it back anyway!! Oh Izik get it back!! life!!! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment